Monster Energy Ama Supercross Tickets
Monster Energy Ama Supercross Tickets
- Buy AMA Supercross, Protective Stadium Tickets for Sat Mar 9 2024 AMA Supercross, Protective Stadium, tickets for 03/09 18:30 at Protective Stadium, Birmingham, AL
- Sat Mar 9 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, Lucas Oil Stadium Tickets for Sat Mar 16 2024 AMA Supercross, Lucas Oil Stadium, tickets for 03/16 18:30 at Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- Sat Mar 16 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, Lumen Field Tickets for Sat Mar 23 2024 AMA Supercross, Lumen Field, tickets for 03/23 16:30 at Lumen Field, Seattle, WA
- Sat Mar 23 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, The Dome at America's Center Tickets for Sat Mar 30 2024 AMA Supercross, The Dome at America's Center, tickets for 03/30 18:30 at The Dome at America's Center, St. Louis, MO
- Sat Mar 30 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, Gillette Stadium Tickets for Sat Apr 13 2024 AMA Supercross, Gillette Stadium, tickets for 04/13 18:30 at Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
- Sat Apr 13 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, Nissan Stadium - Nashville Tickets for Sat Apr 20 2024 AMA Supercross, Nissan Stadium - Nashville, tickets for 04/20 18:30 at Nissan Stadium - Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Sat Apr 20 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, Lincoln Financial Field Tickets for Sat Apr 27 2024 AMA Supercross, Lincoln Financial Field, tickets for 04/27 14:30 at Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Apr 27 2024
- Buy AMA Supercross, Empower Field At Mile High Tickets for Sat May 4 2024 AMA Supercross, Empower Field At Mile High, tickets for 05/04 16:30 at Empower Field At Mile High, Denver, CO
- Sat May 4 2024
Monster Energy AMA Supercross is the first ever indoor motorcycle series where racing takes place on manmade dirt tracks with sharp turns, steep jumps, and heavy obstacles in the way. The tracks for the indoor sports are laid down in professional football and baseball stadiums, preferably. The sporting event has millions of fans all over the globe following the championships and the racers madly. So if you are a fan and looking for complete Supercross events schedule and tickets for 2018 and want to gift yourself or a loved one, you can get the both down below and supercross tickets are just a few click away from you.
- Dungy is seeking his third SX win of 2015 in Atlanta.
- Supercross Just made final appearance in Anaheim with new points leader.
- Honda and Yamaha have both managed to win the first race of the season for five consecutive years at separate times.
- Since the year 1974, there have been a total of 572 AMA Supercross races.
- Fifty six different people have managed to win the main event of the AMA Supercross.
- Supercross races are held exclusively inside football and baseball stadiums, except for one major event, which is held at the Daytona International Speedway.
- After NASCAR racing, Supercross is the most watched motorsport event in America.
- In the 2014 season Atlanta recorded the highest attendance with 69,785 people going to the event.
- Marty Smith on his Honda became the first person to win a Supercross race.
- The first Supercross race took place way back on December 4th, 1976.
- Ryan Villopoto is the defending AMA Supercross champion.
- The inaugural season of the Supercross was held in 1974.
- James Stewart Jr. holds the record for the highest number of overall wins in Supercross history with ninety eight.
- Honda has won the most number of titles with fifteen to date.
AMA Supercross is often stated of have been derived from the famous Motocross. They have quite a few similarities; however, some significant differences amongst the two keep them distinguished. The Monster Energy Ama Supercross has gained unimaginable support with the spectators on television. Therefore, the Monster Energy AMA Supercross has adjusted the event to cater to the unexplored gigantic market of the television viewers. The Supercross racing event is known to be luxuriously advertised and broadcasted in a number of major cities in the country. The Ama Supercross tracks are also acknowledged to be technically devised with a much greater difficulty level as compared to other motorcycle sports events.
AMA Supercross is the second most popular motorcycle racing event within the United States. The oldest and the highly recognized American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) is the authority to organize motorcycle sporting events all over the country. AMA allows Monster Energy AMA Supercross to conduct three championships a year. These include MX2 (125cc), MX1 (250cc), and MX3 (500cc). These are often denoted by the bike’s engine capacity. The 250cc Championship, aka Supercross Class is the most sought after amongst the three.
The championship consists of 17 rounds with a rising level of difficulty with each round cleared. Racers from all over the globe are encouraged to take part. The event also incorporates the challenge racing. Some of the international stars are also known to take part in the 2018 event. These include Chad Reed - the three time champion, James Stewart – two time champion, and the runner up Ryan Dungey. The exciting hurdles and obstacles and the fierce competition is the highlight of the event. Spectators are bound to have a heart throbbing time at the Monster Energy AMA Supercross event 2018.
The super risky and exuberant excitement of the Ama Supercross creates hoopla in the market. As soon as the schedule and the participants of the event are announced, fans worldwide start booking their Monster Energy AMA Supercross tickets before they become short in the market and are declared completely sold out. The sensational first hand racing experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity not worth missing. We are offering the Monster Energy AMA Supercross tickets away ahead of time for you to be able to get yours without hassle.
Marvin Musquin has returned to the 250 division after a mid-series knee injury and what a return it is! Storming on the track, the Frenchman posted a 1-1 moto-tally to haul a second 450 overall victory in a row. The Pro Motocross Championship will return after a week’s break, bringing the action at Unadilla on August 12.
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series: Alabama 500
Monster Energy AMA Supercross is the first ever indoor motorcycle series where racing takes place on manmade dirt tracks with sharp turns, steep jumps, and heavy obstacles in the way. The tracks for the indoor sports are laid down in professional football and baseball stadiums, preferably. The sporting event has millions of fans all over the globe following the championships and the racers madly. Monster Energy AMA Supercross tickets are always difficult to get hands on to. It’s best to check the schedule and buy tickets in advance.
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series: Alabama 500 is also among the most watched events in the racing circuit. The recently enhanced format now gives the drivers the opportunity to cash in more points throughout the event. Exciting races and thrilling finishes – all are a part of the AMA Monster Energy Supercross.