50s 60s ERA Tickets
Latest Events in 50s 60s Era
- Sun Oct 03 2021Sun Oct 03 2021
- Buy Stars Of The Sixties, Tarrytown Music Hall Tickets for 10/03 07:30 PM Stars Of The Sixties, Tarrytown Music Hall tickets for 10/03 07:30 PM at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Sun Oct 03 2021
- Fri Oct 08 2021Fri Oct 08 2021
- Buy The Sounds of the 60's Tour: The Drifters, The Platters & The Coasters, HEB Center at Cedar Park Tickets for 10/08 07:30 PM The Sounds of the 60's Tour: The Drifters, The Platters & The Coasters, HEB Center at Cedar Park tickets for 10/08 07:30 PM at HEB Center at Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX
- Fri Oct 08 2021
- Sat Oct 16 2021Sat Oct 16 2021
- Buy Fabulous 50s and Beyond: Little Anthony and The Imperials, Herman's Hermits and Peter Noone, The Spinners & The Mahoney Brothers, Wildwoods Convention Center Tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM Fabulous 50s and Beyond: Little Anthony and The Imperials, Herman's Hermits and Peter Noone, The Spinners & The Mahoney Brothers, Wildwoods Convention Center tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM at Wildwoods Convention Center, Wildwood, NJ
- Sat Oct 16 2021
- Fri Nov 05 2021Fri Nov 05 2021
- Buy 1964 The Tribute, State Theatre - Kalamazoo Tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM 1964 The Tribute, State Theatre - Kalamazoo tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at State Theatre Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI
- Fri Nov 05 2021
- Wed Nov 10 2021Wed Nov 10 2021
- Buy Gus Dapperton, Thalia Hall Tickets for 11/10 08:00 PM Gus Dapperton, Thalia Hall tickets for 11/10 08:00 PM at Thalia Hall, Chicago, IL
- Wed Nov 10 2021
- Thu Dec 09 2021Thu Dec 09 2021
- Buy A Motown Christmas, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for 12/09 07:30 PM A Motown Christmas, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 12/09 07:30 PM at The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts, Carmel, IN
- Thu Dec 09 2021
- Sun Dec 12 2021Sun Dec 12 2021
- Buy The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Performing Arts Center at Georgia Southern University Tickets for 12/12 03:00 PM The Drifters, Cornell Gunter's Coasters & The Platters, Performing Arts Center at Georgia Southern University tickets for 12/12 03:00 PM at Performing Arts Center at Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Sun Dec 12 2021
- Fri Jan 21 2022Fri Jan 21 2022
- Buy The Bronx Wanderers, Aventura Arts & Cultural Center - Aventura Tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM The Bronx Wanderers, Aventura Arts & Cultural Center - Aventura tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at Aventura Arts & Cultural Center Aventura, Miami, FL
- Fri Jan 21 2022
- Sun Apr 10 2022Sun Apr 10 2022
- Buy The Righteous Brothers, Pantages Theatre - Tacoma Tickets for 04/10 07:30 PM The Righteous Brothers, Pantages Theatre - Tacoma tickets for 04/10 07:30 PM at Pantages Theatre Tacoma, Tacoma, WA
- Sun Apr 10 2022
- Sun Apr 24 2022Sun Apr 24 2022
- Buy The Doo Wop Project, New Jersey Performing Arts Center - Victoria Theater Tickets for 04/24 03:00 PM The Doo Wop Project, New Jersey Performing Arts Center - Victoria Theater tickets for 04/24 03:00 PM at New Jersey Performing Arts Center Victoria Theater, Newark, NJ
- Sun Apr 24 2022
Discounted 50s 60s ERA Tickets
The birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll and Doo wop is usually credited to the 1950’s and 1960’s when different artists of these genres rose to prominence. These were the times when sounds of country and rock music also captured the attention of music lovers. Music legends such as Elvis Presley, The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Bob Dylan and many others ruled the music industry. With them, the stardom persona and commercial factor that is now so common in music industry got a kick-start. In all respects, the 1950’s and 1960’s were the path-breaking decades in the history of music that’s why the magic of this era continues even today.
Nowadays, we see a number of music acts and tribute bands related to 50’s 60’s Era. These bands play music dedicated to a specific artist or band from those times. Besides this, different events and festivals are also held that celebrate the spirit of 50’s 60’s music. In these shows, we can watch current generation of musicians performing the timeless melodies from that era. Some of these events also invite original bands and artists of those times who play their favorite songs for the audience.
Undoubtedly, the biggest breakthrough of 50’s 60’s Era is the Rock ‘n’ Roll. It started evolving in 1940’s as a combination of different musical threads and was eventually recognized as rock and roll in 1950’s. The sound of Doo-wop also became the flavor of this period and it enjoyed ample mainstream popularity. Today, we talk about rock n' roll legend Elvis Presley as if he is still with us. However, it was during this particular era when he created waves through his unforgettable voice, music and star persona.
Several country and folk music artists also became popular during the 50s and 60s. Bob Dylan, The Weavers and Joan Baez revived Appalachian folk; while a few of the artists remained stick to the good old Bluegrass. The 50’s 60’s Era also witnessed the rise of some Mexican-American genres like Tejano. The Latin-American music industry also saw boom, and Gospel music continued its charm just like the previous decades. Also, these were the times of the rise of all-girl bands such as The Chantels, The Supremes, The Shirelles, and Martha and the Vandellas.
When the 50s led to 60s, a number of British Bands took over American Music Industry. The outgrowth of girl bands suddenly stopped in this decade while many other American musicians lost mainstream popularity. Those years are now remembered as the years of British Invasion. They are specifically marked by the frenzy and craze that boy-band Beatles created among youngsters. Not to forget the fame that Rolling Stones enjoyed during those times.
The music of 50’s 60’s Era is also incomplete without an honorable mention to Nashville sound, now known as American country music. Bob Dylan and Merle Haggard were the headliners of this sound. On the other hand, soul music was kept alive by Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin while James Brown introduced another variation in soul, called funk-soul. Towards the end of 1960’s, some rock and mettle music acts also emerged on the scene but they mostly remained underground.
The 50’s 60’s Era was truly a cherished era where music lovers enjoyed both excellence and experimentation in various genres. We can still enjoy the essence of those times and can travel down the memory lane by attending concerts and festivals dedicated to golden years of music. View our deals on 50s 60s Era Tickets and reserve your seat for the event of your choice!