Gary Allan Tickets
Gary Allan Tickets
- Buy Gary Allan, The Rose Music Center at The Heights Tickets for 09/10 07:00 PM Gary Allan, The Rose Music Center at The Heights tickets for 09/10 07:00 PM at The Rose Music Center at The Heights, Dayton, OH
- Fri Sep 10 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Caesars Casino - Southern Indiana Tickets for 09/11 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Caesars Casino - Southern Indiana tickets for 09/11 08:00 PM at Caesars Casino Southern Indiana, Elizabeth, IN
- Sat Sep 11 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Freedom Hall Civic Center - TN Tickets for 09/16 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Freedom Hall Civic Center - TN tickets for 09/16 08:00 PM at Freedom Hall Civic Center TN, Johnson City, TN
- Thu Sep 16 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Mountain Health Arena Tickets for 09/17 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Mountain Health Arena tickets for 09/17 08:00 PM at Mountain Health Arena, Huntington, WV
- Fri Sep 17 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, BB&T Arena - KY Tickets for 09/18 08:00 PM Gary Allan, BB&T Arena - KY tickets for 09/18 08:00 PM at BB&T Arena KY, Highland Heights, KY
- Sat Sep 18 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville Tickets for 09/24 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville tickets for 09/24 08:00 PM at Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville, Robinsonville, MS
- Fri Sep 24 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Thrivent Financial Hall At Fox Cities Performing Arts Center Tickets for 09/30 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Thrivent Financial Hall At Fox Cities Performing Arts Center tickets for 09/30 08:00 PM at Thrivent Financial Hall At Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, Appleton, WI
- Thu Sep 30 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Stephens Auditorium Tickets for 10/01 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Stephens Auditorium tickets for 10/01 08:00 PM at Stephens Auditorium, Ames, IA
- Fri Oct 01 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Grand Casino Mille Lacs Event Center Tickets for 10/02 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Grand Casino Mille Lacs Event Center tickets for 10/02 08:00 PM at Grand Casino Mille Lacs Event Center, Onamia, MN
- Sat Oct 02 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Genesee Theatre Tickets for 10/07 07:30 PM Gary Allan, Genesee Theatre tickets for 10/07 07:30 PM at Genesee Theatre, Waukegan, IL
- Thu Oct 07 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Crystal Grand Music Theatre Tickets for 10/08 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Crystal Grand Music Theatre tickets for 10/08 08:00 PM at Crystal Grand Music Theatre, Lake Delton, WI
- Fri Oct 08 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Alliant Energy PowerHouse Tickets for 10/09 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Alliant Energy PowerHouse tickets for 10/09 08:00 PM at Alliant Energy PowerHouse, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Sat Oct 09 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, The Factory in Deep Ellum Tickets for 10/15 08:00 PM Gary Allan, The Factory in Deep Ellum tickets for 10/15 08:00 PM at The Factory in Deep Ellum, Dallas, TX
- Fri Oct 15 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Beau Rivage Theatre Tickets for 10/16 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Beau Rivage Theatre tickets for 10/16 08:00 PM at Beau Rivage Theatre, Biloxi, MS
- Sat Oct 16 2021
- Buy Gary Allan, Uptown Theater - KC Tickets for 11/03 08:00 PM Gary Allan, Uptown Theater - KC tickets for 11/03 08:00 PM at Uptown Theater KC, Kansas City, MO
- Wed Nov 03 2021
Gary Allan Cities
- Gary Allan Ames IA
- Gary Allan Appleton WI
- Gary Allan Biloxi MS
- Gary Allan Cedar Rapids IA
- Gary Allan Dallas TX
- Gary Allan Dayton OH
- Gary Allan Elizabeth IN
- Gary Allan Highland Heights KY
- Gary Allan Huntington WV
- Gary Allan Johnson City TN
- Gary Allan Joliet IL
- Gary Allan Kansas City MO
- Gary Allan Lake Delton WI
- Gary Allan Onamia MN
- Gary Allan Robinsonville MS
- Gary Allan Waukegan IL
In just two years into his career, Allan had managed to solidify his status as a professional country music artist. Even today, Allan is known for being a polished live performer. During a concert, he is all about the music, playing the guitar for most of his songs. For his slower numbers, he sometimes strips it down to just the guitar and his voice. It is in those moments in particular that his talent shines right on through, without the façade of production or heavy instrumentation. Now that he has announced that his new album will be released later this month, fans have pooled in to get Gary Allan tickets . They have already had a little sneak peek into what is to come in the form of the first released track, "Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)". His defining moment as a songwriter came with a very unfortunate time in his life.
In 2004, his wife, a patient of migraines and depression committed suicide. Allan’s initial reaction was to give up his career and sing no more, but he soon found out that he would find solace in no better place than with music. Therefore, he channeled all of his sadness and mourning into songwriting and produced a heartbreaking new album, "Tough All Over". In the album, he sang about dealing with the loss, or simply expressing his grief in that tragic time. His songs, "Life Ain’t Always Beautiful" and "Best I Ever Had" topped country charts. Moreover, his fans showed their support and condolences by requesting these songs on the radio. When he recovered from the grief, he managed to record a song that would go onto to spend over 30 weeks on all country charts. The song was called "Watching Airplanes", and even though it peaked at number two, it arguably became the biggest hit of his career. The song was followed up by another crowd pleaser, "Learning How to Bend". An interesting point to notice here is that up until this point, Allan has never released a record that has failed to reach at least top 25 on the charts. Critics have always given him reviews that are generally in his favor. The quality of his voice has always been praised, being called raw and real. The raspy feature of his voice is unique only to him and makes him instantly recognizable. Moreover, his music style has been described as being elegant, although understated. But that can be credited to the fact that Allan incorporates the use of simple instruments in his recording and does not indulge too much into the production side of the songs. This has enabled him to keep true to the music, without the cloak of gimmicks, auto tune, or overpowering music tracks.
Gary Allan’s inspiration comes from Merle Haggard and other Bakersfield singers like Buck Owens. This is also the sound that inspires his version of country music—not poppy or slow like most songs on the radio, but a little more artsy and guitar oriented. He believes that country music should have substance because it is all about being relatable, like singing about one’s day to day life. He contrasts it with rock and roll music that talks about edgier things like partying or drinking. Still, he understands the limitations of his style and works hard to strike the balance by attaining a certain degree of radio friendliness and being able to sell a decent amount of Gary Allan tickets.
New EventsJeff Rosenstock Performs Ska Dream Tickets
Jeremiah Watkins Tickets
Jeremy Ferrari Tickets
Jeremy Jordan Tickets
Je Reviens Chez Nous Tickets
Jerrys Middle Finger Tickets
Jessica Fichot Tickets
Jessi Cruickshank Tickets
Jesus Trejo Tickets
Jhay Cortez Tickets
Gary Allan Tickets Related Questions
The average ticket price for Gary Allan tickets is $99.00.
Available Gary Allan Tickets till today are 16 with 9875 seats available.
How much are Gary Allan Tickets for 2021?
The most expensive Gary Allan ticket price right now stands at $174 in section MEZZ CENTER RIGHT with 4 tickets available in this section. while the least expensive is $88 in section Mezz Right with 2 tickets available.
When do Gary Allan go on sale in 2021?
We have 16 events available (including presale) of Today across all cities. The next event is on Fri, 10 Sep 2021 in Dayton at The Rose Music Center at The Heights with 915 tickets available and the last event is on Thu, 4 Nov 2021 in Joliet at Rialto Square Theatre with 1581 tickets available.
How to buy cheap 2021 Gary Allan tickets?
Cheapest Gary Allan ticket available is $88 in Lake Delton for section Mezz Right on Fri, 8 Oct 2021. For other cities you can sort by price to find the cheapest Gary Allan tickets.
Do you offer premium tickets for Gary Allan ?
Some of the premium tickets for Gary Allan are in Lake Delton, WI on Fri, 8 Oct 2021. Often these are front row or floor seat tickets, best available (VIP) seats. These seats are in section MEZZ CENTER RIGHT with 4 seats available at $174.
How to get discount on Gary Allan tickets?
You can use the promo code "PROMOEVDT3" to get 3% discount on your purchase of Gary Allan tickets.
Are Gary Allan tickets refundable?
No, Gary Allan tickets are non-refundable.
How long before the event can I buy Gary Allan tickets?
You can buy Gary Allan tickets even on the day of the event, subject to availability. However, it is usually better to book tickets early since seats are limited and prices sometimes rise just before the event. We have 9875 available tickets for Gary Allan till the date Thu, 4 Nov 2021. Some of the cities where Gary Allan is performing are: Dayton 909 tickets, Kansas City 706 tickets, Joliet 1581 tickets, Waukegan 1706 tickets, Robinsonville 293 tickets.
How to Buy Verified Gary Allan tickets?
Buying verified tickets is extremely important. If you are looking for Gary Allan tickets, make sure you buy them from trusted sources. Book tickets from sellers who offer 100% money back guarantee and are popular vendors.
How to Buy Gary Allan Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Gary Allan tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Gary Allan concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Gary Allan seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Gary Allan tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Gary Allan tickets order will be processed.
Gary Allan Tour Dates 2021 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Gary Allan's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Dayton at the The Rose Music Center at The Heights on 10-Sep-21, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Joliet at the Rialto Square Theatre on 4-Nov-21. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Gary Allan||The Rose Music Center at The Heights||Dayton, OH||Fri Sep 10 202107:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Caesars Casino - Southern Indiana||Elizabeth, IN||Sat Sep 11 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Freedom Hall Civic Center - TN||Johnson City, TN||Thu Sep 16 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Mountain Health Arena||Huntington, WV||Fri Sep 17 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||BB&T Arena - KY||Highland Heights, KY||Sat Sep 18 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Horseshoe Casino's Bluesville||Robinsonville, MS||Fri Sep 24 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Thrivent Financial Hall At Fox Cities Performing Arts Center||Appleton, WI||Thu Sep 30 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Stephens Auditorium||Ames, IA||Fri Oct 01 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Grand Casino Mille Lacs Event Center||Onamia, MN||Sat Oct 02 202108:00 PM|
|Gary Allan||Genesee Theatre||Waukegan, IL||Thu Oct 07 202107:30 PM|
Gary Allan Ticket Prices
The average price for Gary Allan Tickets start from $104. The minimum get in price is $36 for Gary Allan Tickets at the Mountain Health Arena, Huntington. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Gary Allan||Johnson City||16-Sep-21||$168||$65|
|Gary Allan||Highland Heights||18-Sep-21||$118||$42|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.