Super Bowl Tickets
- In 2015, approximately 114.4 million viewers watched the Super Bowl XLIX, making it the most watched program in the history of American television.
- No team has ever won three Super Bowls consecutively.
- Super Bowl 12 was the only Super Bowl to have Co-MVPs in Randy White and Harvey Martin.
- Charles Haley and Tom Brady have won the highest number of Super Bowls, winning five to date.
- Katy Perry' performance in 2015 was watched by 120.7 million people which is a record for the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Before Super Bowl LII, 12 of the last 13 Super Bowls were won by the team wearing white jerseys.
- Tom Brady has won more Super Bowls than any other quarterback in history.
- The US Bank Stadium’s Wi-Fi bandwidth was expanded to provide internet connectivity to all seventy thousand fans in the stadium for Super Bowl 52.
- Tom Brady has never had a season under the .500 mark.
- There are only four NFL teams that have won as many games in the playoffs as Tom Brady.
- The Eagles scored thirty-eight points in their NFC Championship game against the Vikings leading up to Super Bowl LII. The team from Minnesota had not conceded more than thirty-one points during the entire season before that game.
- Tom Brady, 40, was the oldest player to take the field in Super Bowl LII.
- Donnie Jones was the longest serving player on the Eagles roster in 2018. Tom Brady had already won two Super Bowls before Jones’ rookie campaign of 2004.
- NBC used twenty Pylon Cameras during Super Bowl 52.
- Minneapolis has the distinction of being the northernmost US city to host a Super Bowl.
- Tom Brady played in the AFC Championship game against the Jaguars with twelve stitches in his hand in 2018.
- The U.S. Bank Stadium, the venue for Super Bowl 52, can host more events than any large stadium in the entire world.
- Had the New England Patriots won Super Bowl 52, they would have become the only team to win three Super Bowls in four seasons, twice.
- Super Bowl 52 was the New England Patriots' eighth Super Bowl in seventeen years.
- The city of Minneapolis hosted the Super Bowl for the first time in twenty six years in 2018.
- Tom Brady has played in eight Super Bowls which is a record for a QB.
- Between 2003 and 2012, the Patriots amassed one hundred and twenty-six wins, the most by any NFL side in a ten-year period.
- Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have appeared in more Super Bowls than twenty-eight NFL teams.
- LeGarrette Blount and Chris Long, members of the Eagles franchise in 2018, had won the Super Bowl with the Patriots the previous year.
- Had the Patriots won Super Bowl 52, they would have become the first team since 2003-2004 to win back to back Super Bowl titles. The Pats were the last team to achieve that feat.
- Super Bowl 52 marked the fourth time in five years that the top two seeds from the AFC and the NFC competed in the Super Bowl.
- The Patriots have not recorded a single losing season since the year 2001.
- The New England Patriots played in their tenth Super Bowl in 2018.
- The Patriots’ ten Super Bowl appearances are the most by any team in NFL history.
- Had the Pats won Super Bowl 52, they would have gone level with the Steelers at the top of the list of teams with most Super Bowl wins.
- Minneapolis hosted the Super Bowl for only the second time in its history in 2018.
- Super Bowl LII was the sixth Super Bowl to be played in a cold weather city.
- In Super Bowl 52, Bill Belichick became the first NFL head coach in history to make seven Super Bowl appearances.
- With Atlanta’s trip to Super Bowl LI, the NFC South became the only division in the league to have sent every team to the big game since 2002.
- The NFL took a break from Roman numerals for Super Bowl 50 but returned with the tradition, therefore Super Bowl 51 was referred to as the Super Bowl LI.
- San Francisco’s Super Bowl City downtown attracted more than 1.1 million people before the main event of Super Bowl 50.
- Super Bowl LI was the third Super Bowl to be held in Houston. Previous Super Bowls included Super Bowl VIII (1974) and Super Bowl XXXVIII (2004).
- The NFL announced in 2012 that the Reliant Stadium would host Super Bowl LI. Reliant Stadium was renamed as the NRG Stadium in 2014.
- English sensation Adele was considered to perform at the Half-Time Show for Super Bowl LI. In the end, pop superstar Lady Gaga was chosen to headline the Half-Time Show.
- The average age of The Super Bowl viewer in 2014 was calculated to be 43.7, a slight increase from 2013 which was 43.5. (Nielsen)
- In 2014, Renée Fleming became the first-ever opera singer in Super Bowl history to sing the national anthem.
- During Super Bowl XLVIII the Seahawks set a Super Bowl record by taking only five seconds to score.
- San Francisco scored 55 points at Super Bowl XXIV, most by a team in a single Super Bowl game.
- The Baltimore Ravens are the only team in history to have a perfect record in multiple SB appearances.
- The Buffalo Bills appeared in a record four consecutive Super Bowls from 1991 to 1994.
- Joe Montana was the first player to have been named Super Bowl MVP three times.
- Ray Lewis had to wait twelve seasons to win his second Super Bowl. That’s the longest wait for any player. He won Super Bowl XXXV and XLVII.
- The Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots have lost the Super Bowl 5 times, the most in history.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have won the highest number of Super Bowls in history with six.
- The first ever Super Bowl was won by the Green Bay Packers.
- The only teams to have never appeared in the Super Bowl are the Browns, the Lions, Jaguars and the Texans.
- During the 1980s and the 1990s, NFC teams won sixteen out of twenty Super Bowls.
- Four SB games have been played on January 26, making it the date to have hosted the most games.
- The Miami Area and New Orleans have hosted the most SBs, with each area hosting ten SBs.
- In the early days of the Super Bowl, college marching bands would perform at the half time show.
- Ray Lewis has the record for the longest time taken between winning two Super Bowls with twelve years separating his two victories.
- Lamar Hunt jokingly coined the name “Super Bowl,” which was then picked up by the media and became the game’s official name.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have won the most number of Super Bowls. They have six titles to their name.
- No team has ever played the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
- Tom Flores, Mike Ditka and Tony Dungy are the only three players to have won the Super Bowl both as a player and a coach.
- Lesley Visser became the first woman assigned as a sideline reporter for a Super Bowl.
- With seven Super Bowls, Tom Brady holds the record for the most appearances by a player at the sporting event.
- Peyton Manning has won a Super Bowl with two different teams, making him the only starting quarterback to achieve this feat.
- Super Bowl XLVII was put on hold for more than half an hour due to power outage at New Orleans’ Superdome.
- Super Bowl LI was the first one to go into overtime where the New England Patriots defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 34-28.
Super Bowl LIV TicketsFor football fans around the country, there is no better place to get Super Bowl LIV tickets. The most prestigious event on the annual North American sporting calendar is approaching two major milestones and you can get your tickets here to be a part of the epic occasion. On February 2, 2020, the NFL will crown its 50th modern-era champion while also commemorating the 100th year of its storied existence. In recognition of these special landmarks, Super Bowl 2020 tickets are available at very good prices. This is a unique opportunity that isn't likely to be around for long, so make your move and order Super Bowl LIV tickets as soon as possible to have the time of your life at the Hard Rock Stadium.
Super Bowl 54 at the Hard Rock Stadium
This will be the sixth time that the Super Bowl will be held at the Hard Rock Stadium. The picturesque three-tiered home of the Miami Dolphins will open its doors to 65,000 passionate fans on game day. You can get Super Bowl tickets for any of the three tiers, which include a 300-level upper deck, a 200-level club seating section, and a 100-level lower part which is nearest to the field of play. There are also suite options available; tickets for the Mezzanine Suites, The Nines Suites, and the Lower Level Suites can be found here at jaw-dropping prices. Check them out now.
Super Bowl Halftime Tickets
If you thought the game would provide all the entertainment, think again. The action on the field will be just one part of a transcendent football experience. There is so much more for you to enjoy, not least of which is a one-of-a-kind halftime show featuring two of the most illustrious names in music.
Prepare to be amazed as the world's largest stage is co-headlined by the incomparable Jennifer Lopez and one of Colombia's most renowned international stars, Shakira. That's right. The NFL and halftime show sponsors Pepsi have created something truly remarkable by getting the Latin American singers signed up. The two pop queens are set to perform together for the first time. Super Bowl halftime show tickets are available now and you should book yours as soon as possible to get the best seats.
Super Bowl 2020 Hospitality Tickets
While the Super Bowl is "the game" of the NFL campaign, there is much more to it. The festivities begin quite a while before, and the week leading up to the grand showdown is a party unlike any other on the planet. You can enjoy every bit of it by getting Super Bowl hospitality tickets today.
Super Bowl LIV: The ContendersSuper Bowl LIII witnessed the iconic Belichick-Brady connection guide the New England Patriots to their sixth NFL title. The team from Greater Boston will now be aiming for a fourth successive appearance in the championship game. On the other hand, the Los Angeles Rams will be determined to go one step further than last season. The likes of the Kansas City Chiefs, the Minnesota Vikings, the Philadelphia Eagles, the New Orleans Saints, the San Francisco 49ers, and a few others will be in the hunt too. Don't forget to secure your tickets for Super Bowl 54 early to have the experience of a lifetime.